|[January 21, 2013]
Research and Markets: Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape - Jordan
DUBLIN --(Business Wire)--
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zxvvs2/healthcare)
has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "Healthcare,
Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape - Jordan" to their offering.
The report is an essential source of information and provides an
analysis of the healthcare, regulatory and reimbursement landscape of
Jordan. The report identifies the key trends in the healthcare market of
Jordan. The report also provides insights on the demographic,
regulatory, reimbursement landscape and healthcare infrastructure of
Jordan. Most importantly, the report provides valuable insights on the
trends and segmentation of the pharmaceutical market. This report is
built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases,
secondary research and in-house analysis by Our team of industry experts.
Jordan has a small population, approximately 6.2 million in 2011.
However, the population of Jordan is increasing due to a high birth rate
and low mortality rate, along with an increase in life expectancy. The
increase in the population of the working-age sector of the population
will support the country's development, but the country's high
unemployment rate is a cause of concern for policy planners. The
pharmacetical market in Jordan was estimated at $487.6m in 2011 and is
expected to reach approximately $1,112.1m by 2020, at a projected
Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 9.6% between 2012 and 2020.
The positive trend in the healthcare market of Jordan can be
attributed primarily to:
- Increase in exports of pharmaceutical products
- High share of public health insurance
- Increasing access to healthcare facilities
- Government initiatives in healthcare sector
- Increasing affordability
- An overview of the pharmaceutical market of Jordan including the
market size, market segmentation, key drivers and barriers for the
- Profiles and SWOT analyses of the major players in the pharmaceutical
market. Key players covered for the pharmaceutical market are Hikma
Pharmaceuticals, Dar al Dawa Development & Investment, Jordan
Pharmaceutical Manufacturing and Pharma International.
- An insightful review of the reimbursement and regulatory landscape.
The analysis includes details of the healthcare reimbursement process,
regulatory agencies and marketing authorization process for new drugs in
- A detailed analysis of the political and economic environment of
Jordan, including the economic indicators, demographics, healthcare
infrastructure and healthcare expenditure.
- An overview of the opportunities and challenges for growth that exist
in the healthcare market of Jordan.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and
driving the healthcare market of Jordan.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, reimbursement and
regulatory policies, pharmaceutical market segments and companies likely
to impact the Jordanian healthcare market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding
the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market
categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for
consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
- Identify, understand and capitalize on the opportunities and
challenges in the healthcare market of Jordan.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zxvvs2/healthcare
Source (News - Alert): GlobalData
[ Back To Insurance Technology Homepage's Homepage ]