|[March 15, 2013]
Research and Markets: Commercial Non-Life Insurance Brokers in Brazil - Forecasts up to 2016
DUBLIN --(Business Wire)--
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5ftj3z/commercial)
has announced the addition of the "Commercial
Non-Life Insurance Brokers in Brazil" report to their offering.
Commercial Non-Life Insurance Brokers in Brazil and the BrokerBASE that
accompanies it investigate the importance of brokers in the distribution
of non-life insurance for businesses in Brazil. This report first
provides unique data for the size, segmentation and growth of the
Brazilian commercial non-life insurance market itself. It then
quantifies the share of this market that is intermediated by brokers
and, based on extensive primary research of around 150 broking entities
in total, it ranks the leading 30 brokers in Brazil according o their
revenues from commercial non-life insurance, excluding income from other
activities such as personal lines and employee benefits.
This report provides unique data in the following areas:
- the value of commercial non-life insurance markets for 2008 to 2012;
- the share of this market distributed by brokers in 2008 and 2012;
- the revenues generated by commercial non-life insurance business for
brokers in 2008 and 2012;
- forecasts for 2016 for the value of commercial non-life insurance
premiums, brokers' share of this market and their revenues from
commercial non-life insurance business.
Moreover, the report and the BrokerBASE that accompanies it can be used
in one or more of the following ways:
- to quantify the size and dynamism of the broker market for commercial
non-life insurance in Brazil;
- to utilise a single comprehensive source of information that uses a
uniform methodology to size the underlying commercial non-life insurance
market and to quantify brokers' share of distribution;
- to assess a range of potential business opportunities: from selecting
targets for acquisition to niche product development and ideas for
- to understand the competitive landscape in Brazil through its market
concentration, the importance of international brokers, and brokers'
- to identify the leading brokers in Brazil, with coverage of
competitors such as Aliança Rio, Aon, Brasil Insurance, Marsh and MDS.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5ftj3z/commercial
[ Back To Insurance Technology's Homepage ]